After more than 30 years of professional experience in the hotel and catering industry, I created my own independent recruitment firm a little over two years ago.
Our activity is centered on what I know best, the catering, hotel industry, catering trades and the placement of staff, especially managerial staff, however the current crisis requires great flexibility in my missions and that is all naturally that I decided to recruit in other sectors such as medical, construction, telecommunications among others.
To succeed in our recruitment missions, I rely on a team of four people who apply the methodology I use to my chosen sector.
Today companies can no longer recruit a candidate whose background is not really real!
• CV verification and validation is our backbone. Thanks to the technological means available to us today, we interview the candidate twice visually.
• We systematically check the candidate’s CV, his background with his former employers, his know-how and his know-how.
• With the latter’s agreement, we carry out a skills assessment and an orientation assessment that are essential to give each candidate the opportunity to find the job that suits them today.
• We follow up on applications.
• At your request we can set up a charter of good conduct at no additional cost. We ensure the follow-up of the candidate and his integration path.
• We will give you a complete file on each candidate that we recommend to you and we will always listen to you, including weekends and public holidays.
It is the assurance for you, the client, to find the right candidate at the right time. A long-term candidate, valid and sustainable recruitment.
We work hand in hand with my client and my candidate.
Do not be disappointed with your recruitments and adhere to a measured methodology, a guarantee of success on the missions that you entrust to us.
Our recruitment and placement firm is there to help you and support you in your day-to-day recruitment missions.
We wish you a pleasant day and remain at your disposal from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 0970467900.